Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life in the fast lane!!!

Well I think that it is time to post something about what is happening in the Peterson's lives. As you all know Brandon got a new job and is loving it. He hasn't been able to go to Alaska or Hawaii yet but he is still loving the job nevertheless.
So I now have two jobs. I work at a school for the disabled in the morning and then in the evening I work for the call center doing apple rebates. The school that I work at is called ATEC. And the letters stand for Alpine Transition and EDUCATION Center. It is a wonderful program for children with disablities. I am very honored to be working with them.
Anyway onto more exciting things. Brandon's family MOVED BACK TO UTAH this month. It is very exciting. I love knowing now that we can go visit them on a weekend and only have to drive 1.5 hours other then taking a week to see them and drive 24 hours. It is a very nice feeling. :)
They moved back on the 15 of August. Brandon and I took the very short drive down to Ephraim where they will now be living so Brandon's dad David will be attending Snow College, and helped them move into there really cool apartment. Brandon's mom Marcia will no longer have to keep Kleenex in her purse at all times. When they lived in Illinios she was sick all the time. And now that she is here in Utah she isn't sick anymore. Its awesome!!!

Well Brandon and I are finally all moved in and are now officaily married. We just had our first anniversary on the 14 of this month. It is so weird to still think of us being married for that long. Its crazy and amazing at the same time. I am so blessed to have gotten such a gem. :)
Brandon had the whole day planned for us to go up to Ogden and go to the Ifly building that is there and go ski flying and also ride the race carts that are in Layton. Unfortunately we weren't able to do those things but it is the thought that counts. Right?!!!
We ended up getting to do something even better then that. WE BOTH GOT NEW CARS!!!! Ok well not new but still they were new to us. We are loving them. Brandon got a Chevorlet truck that runs on natural gas as well as gasoline. He was very happy about that. He can fill up his tank spending only 12 dollars at the most. Its awesome.
I got a Saturn 300L and it is awesome. I love it. I honestly think that it is better then our last car we had. SHHHH I didn't just say that. :)
Oh so I get to get my wisdom teeth taken out next weekend. That is going to be so much fun. I am so looking forward to it. NOT!!!! I can't believe that I have to have all four taken out at one time. I guess it is nice though so I don't have to be put under twice. I guess that is the only good thing. But oh well there is nothing I can do about it. I will just have to grin and bare it. I will survive I hope. I am sure I will because I have the best companion on the whole wide world. :) I love my husband.

Well I don't really know what else to put down in here. I think I am done with this post and I will try to update it more often then I have been doing.
I will try to put pictures up soon too. Until next time. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment