Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yes we are still alive

Well after the moving and the whole job situation we are still alive. Thank heavens!!!! LOL
No Brandon really likes his new job and we are loving our new place. We have been so blessed in our lives lately. We have very supportive families who are willing to help with anything. We love and thank them.
Well I ( Ruth) am still jobless and I am looking really hard to find a job. This past week I have had my hands full watching Kim Conrads kids. Kim is Brandon's aunt. I have heard that they are really energetic and they are but I thought at first that I couldn't handle them. But I could. Lol
They are now sleeping over and they are loving our new place as much as we are.

So...... Brandon went on his very first business trips last week. He went to Blanding Utah for two days. He loved it. Made him feel really important. HE IS LOVING HIS NEW JOB. (Though I do have to say that he does work some strange hours.) Anyway he gets to go to Hawaii and Alaska this summer and he is really excited. Funny story about strange hours, Brandon was at work and didn't know when he would need me to go pick him up so I just went at the time that I usually go to pick him up at. Well when I got there he wasn't ready and he told me that he wouldn't be ready for about two more hours. So I went back home and waited till about 8:30 and then went to go pick him up again. Well me thinking that he was done didn't take a book with me and when I got there at his work I asked him if he was done and he said that he wasn't and that he would need a few more hours. So I stayed with him till about 12:00 that night at his work. It was the longest night of my life. But I still love him. And very happy that he has a job. :)

We are holding a house warming party this Saturday and I am hoping that it goes well. I have never held one before and so I am nervous. I am sure that I will do well though. :)

Anyway I can't think of anything else so just stay tuned till next time and I hope that you enjoy this post.
Pictures to come!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment