Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Change To Come

I have decided to start a blog. So here I am. We are the Peterson's. My name is Ruth and my husbands name is Brandon. And here is our story so far.
Brandon and I met online about a year and a half ago. We met in January and dated for about four months till we decided to get married that August. We have been married for about a year. and we are loving every minute of it. We are very blessed in our lives.
Well about two months ago Brandon's boss decided to sell the company that he was working for. And so Brandon got a new job and now we are moving to Lehi on the 28. We are packing like crazy and hoping that somebody will come and rent the place that we are trying to move from.

Well hope that I can post something every week. Stay tuned for the next entry. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment